- Have a matching or request form (ex. LSAC, AACOMAS, AMCAS, CASPA, PharmCAS, PTCAS, or other institutions, such as state licensure boards) to send with your transcript? Click here.
- Did you earn dual credit or advanced college prep (ACP) work? Click here.
- Sending your transcript to a military or government email? Click here for helpful tips.
- We cannot process transcript requests over the phone. Feel free to visit your local campus Office of the Registrar with a photo ID for in-person orders.
- Transcripts are only official if they are sent directly from Indiana University to the institution requesting them. Once opened or accessed, if shared with another party, transcripts are then unofficial.
- Paying Online? You must go through our vendor, PayPal, but you do not need a PayPal account. If PayPal is not available in your country please order using the order online/signature request system.
If you are currently enrolled at an IU campus, you may also have the option of billing transcript charges to your bursar account.
Current or recent students who have active IU computing accounts and know their username and passphrase can order using the buttons below.
Former students (last attended 1965 or later) can also order online. Please note that you will be asked to answer a series of questions to verify your identity. After two unsuccessful attempts you will be locked out of one of our transcript request systems for 30 days, but you can still request your transcript using our order online/signature request system by choosing the second option below, or by clicking here.
If you last attended IU before 1965, you are encouraged to call our Transcript Information line at 812-855-4500 prior to placing an online ordering request. Requests of this nature require special review, so using our order online/signature request will better meet your needs (see below).
Former IPFW students
IU School of Medicine Graduates
Please complete an IUSM Graduate Records Request Form.
Step 1: You begin by providing your identifying information and transcript request details. You will be given the opportunity to review/edit your request before proceeding to the payment options. UPS delivery incurs additional costs for expedited service. (See the "Transcript pricing and delivery options" on our "Transcript information" page for details.)
Step 2: VERY IMPORTANT Since your physical, hand-written signature is required before your transcript can be issued, you must print the authorization page, sign it, and submit it by email, fax, or mail to our office before we can begin processing your request. We are unable to accept electronic signatures (ex. DocuSign) at this time. Please note that your transcript request cannot be processed until your written signature has been received.
Please remember to include any forms that need to be attached to your transcript.
Note: The IU Fax Service currently does not satisfy requirements that enable its use for sending or receiving data that is regulated by PCI DSS, HIPAA, or FERPA. For more information, see https://kb.iu.edu/d/baya.
To order in person, please visit your campus's Office of the Registrar.
Please note: in-person transcript ordering is not available at the Columbus campus.
You must be a current or recently enrolled student to view your unofficial transcript. To view your unofficial transcript go to One.IU, search for “unofficial transcript," and launch the task. Former students will need to order an official transcript through our eTranscript request service or through our online/signature request service.
Please complete a Third Party Transcript Request form, including student's signature. We must have signed authorization from the student to release his or her transcript to you.
NOTE: We are unable to accept electronic signatures at this time. A physical signature is required.